Saturday, November 27, 2004

whAt a dAy!

yesterday was really a loong day... whole day wif my mum...went to fetch my dad wif her to the airport..had to wake up at 6am and after dat accompany my mum for some regular checkup...alot of waiting time...and is really alot! stayed there all the way from 8am to 11 am....and it was freezing cold..my jacket was useless at dat time sia... and went home for a nap.......finally..some proper rest... den evening time came... and went wif my mum to her fren's daughter's wedding... haha..met the bride once before this year haha... aiyo.. all the aunties and uncles haha...but lucky i noe them coz they come my hse vv often haha.. all the familiar faces... it was a little out sia...coz the only young one..but haha.. got gooood foood hahaha...so its ok.. and the dinner was soo long and started so late... phew..finally at about 11 plus we can go home..reach home at about 12.. phew...it was really a day dat i spent my time all on my beloved mummy hahaha... she should be honoured man hahaha... =p