Wednesday, December 22, 2004

STUPID NTU SYSYEM!

the ntu should really increase their bandwith man..so stupid...yesterday coulden access the damn thing for like more den half an hour... i only manage to get 2 slots dat i want den i coulden get one core becoz other den my that timeslot.. the other timeslots ALL clash wif my timetable...so shit...hafta appeal man... irritated and devasted lorz..den at 5 pm went to my sis hse and try to change index...lucky manage to get it...so is 3 slots dat i want..phew...but my AA201 hafta appeal...keep trying to add from 5-7pm by me and my er jie...until hand tired, and 7-9pm we do from time to time coz need to take break and eat dinner, 9-9.30pm by my er jie while i go home and 9.30-10pm at hme.. i really tried my best le...so they better approve my appeal..damn it... thanks min for accompanying me to registered and got u worried...and to my er jie..thanx for trying to register wif me until our hands get cramps.... and my er jie's husband, caleb, for cooking such a great dinner for me hahaha.... really shd complain abt the damn system.... *argh*