Monday, June 05, 2006

some things...

haha.. pls dun laugh at me.. well i juz signed up for piano lessons at Cristofori Music School (Serangoon branch).. well it was my greatest regret not to be able to learn piano when i was young.. due to the cursed piano teacher i had in Yamaha.. i really hate him to the core.. bullying a young girl like me.. i was only primary 2.. anyway.. if i stopped learning piano on my own accord this time.. i will not haf any regret with regards to learning piano haha.. so exciting...

and i had always loved to haf a set of Monopoly.. since... as long as 10 years ago.. but juz diden get one.. and finally.. my darling mother.. bought me one when we went out together haha.. she said i haf been tokking abt it for years!! haha... Thank u Mummy!! haha... so Happie!!!

and last thursday (1 June)... i went with my erjie, caleb and my mum to see my erjie's pregnancy scan! so cute the baby.. my mum say now technology so much better and clearer.. haha.. den we went to expo to see the motherhood fair.. it was rather small and to caleb.. it was rather disappointing.. not much big players... well.. it was a day with a heavy downpour.. and that is when i realised.. the Expo shelters are not shelters.. dun be fooled by the big shelters when u see them along the MRT or along the road...


this picture is taken when it is still raining.. look at the wet floours and the "shelter with holes"

they are soo redundant.. rather den juz beautifying the place.. they should at least make the shelters useful during rainy days.. look at this.. the place is totally wet.. and we thot it was a shelter.. we were wrong... hmmm... so wat are these "shelters" really for? against the sun only? or wat? hmmm... something to ponder.. can anyone tell me...