Friday, June 16, 2006

iRiver E10 rulz.. mummy rulz...

tml i'll be flying to HK which is my official grad trip part 2.. i was thinking of getting iRiver over there since SG do not really hold much iRiver products... until today@@... i accompanied my mum to OG at bugis area and went to Sim Lim Square to look at MP3 and my dearest mummy bought me the latest iRiver MP3!! it can play MP4! and many more.. it is so so cool... i went to the iRiver site to check it out last nite.. i wanted an IFP999, which is 1GB... i checked it at HK website and it is out of stock and cost HK$2000 (=SGD$420).. so when i went to Sim Lim to ask abt this iRiver model.. they told me it was an old model.. and is no longer selling it and recommended me to buy the latest iRiver E10 which is 6GB as it is the only one fulfilling my requirements that they haf (Li-on battery coz i dun wan AAA battery-powered and FM radio and at least 1GB)... i thot it would cost me 500-600bucks.. so i diden want it.. but i asked the price anyway.. & they told me is only SGD$420!! wow.. SG sells electronics cheaper..hehe.. den i asked for a discount tho it was explicit that i find it cheap (it a sense..coz below expectations)... they told me $395.. haha.. and my mum say :"get it lorz.. least you come and fan2 me again.." woohoo.. my mummy is the best.. or shd i say i'm such a nuisance.. haha.. tink is both!! haha.. i am really on cloud nine!!! i got the white one coz tink is more for girls haha.. and my mum told me to get the white one over the black one... yay!