Friday, June 23, 2006

grad phototaking

hmm.. juz came back from HK.. haf a super bad sunburn.. my back looks chao4 da1.. so black!! haha.. will blog abt the trip next time.. well came back on 21 jun almost midnight.. and guess wat.. after lack of gd rest and being "burnt".. i haf a photoshoot the next day!! so on 22nd.. try to get my sleep.. and wished my da jie and shaoyu happie bday... and went to zzz.. my poor mummy had a migraine and is still ongoing until now.. haiz.. and my er jie went for her pregnancy scan and confirmed it is a boy haha.. and it is normal range for a baby to be the size he is.. but he is on the higher end of the range.. my poor sister haha... den we all went for the photoshoot.. and my dad said he was super bz and tired... maybe i chose the wrong day... haiz.. well.. my appointment was at 6.30pm.. went there to dress and put makeup.. and guess who i saw!! my jc physics teacher, mr ho... and his family haha.. he dun recognise me.. probably becoz i was in specs bahz.. he was there to take NIE grad photo.. haha.. my photographer told me dat... haha... well.. they took alot of shots... we were all stiff and tired and coulden smile haha.. the first set was only me in grad gown.. den i took my individual one while my sisters and bro-in-laws went to dress up for the all grad gown photo haha.. my mum even changed another outfit haha.. well.. there are total of 4 NTU accountancy and 1 monash university haha.. but my gown is different from theirs.. coz in 2003 they changed the gown.. and they all grad much earlier than 2003 haha..well.. this will distinguish me from them haha.. yay...somemore i tink ours now the sash nicer.. coz ours is 'gold with white' so the yellow used is brighter as compared to theirs which is 'yellow with white' which is a more dull yellow haha... well.. tho this studio is like wat rabbit said.. abit pushy from wat i heard from some who said the same.. i took their package coz i too lazy to find another and they allow retake without cost if unsatisfied... and tink they are quite big.. they haf the monash university grad gown which my bro-in-law told me that there is v few places with his that university haha.. it ended with all of us super tired.. coz the gowns are heavy.. and my 2 sisters even took IC photo there ahah.. kill many birds in one stone sia.. well.. it was 8.45pm by the time we ended and headed to jacks place to eat at 9pm haha.. i ate super alot.. tink i really super hungry haha.. my dad even got taken aback by the amount i ate..wahaha... die.. getting fat soon hahaa....