Sunday, July 09, 2006

work updates

haha.. first 3 days was orientation.. well get to noe quite a few pple.. quite nice... haha... but so sad.. they are of different dept except one.. haha..but really nice knowing some pple to crap with me haha... but guess work is different from sch.. so i better watch myself... better make sure they are really ok with my jokes haha... well.. talk sessions are really boring... think i prefer to work.. like ade say.. workaholic haha... den the 4th day was first day in office.. haha.. not bad.. first time use our new laptop and 1Gb thumbdrive.. haha.. den slack.. abit boring tho.. and our dept got one v chio girl haha.. and she is only 21... coz she came from poly dats y.. den i even get to see my planned schedule.. will haf training for the whole of next wk haha.. can go home on time...yesh.. den following wk is my attached job all the way to decemeber!!! wah seh... the following wk got training on tue and wed tho haha.. i doing banks haha.. wish me luck.. is gonna be shiong ah.. my feet were killing me.. yesterday bought alot of shoes for skirt and pants haha.. with my mum, da jie and my bf haha... tiring..but manage to get gd pairs.. yay haha... shop like mad... haha... first time manage to get a few gd pairs.. for comfort.. i got some for pants only.. coz not those kind dat are like ladies shoes.. dun care le... my feet more impt... hehe...last nite.. i felt my nephew-to-be kick my sister.. haha.. so cool.. like heart-beat haha... so cute... den we played zero-pt with my niece haha.. and my maid is so so so gd at it..their kampong alot of pattern one.. and we were so impress haha... so hard and complicated she made it seems so easy haha.. those were the days sia.. well.. tml gotta work again haha.. but due to the world cup.... our training starts at 1030 wohoo... haha.. and tml dear will help me collect my transcript hehe.. thanx dear... and for going shopping with 3 women ahha... poor thing hehe... haha..i oso got a new bag hehe.. tml can carry liaoz... heez